Serious ones first:
1. What is your background?
2. How long have you been gaming? What attracted you to it in the first place, and how were you introduced to it?
My family are very into gaming so it has always been a part of my life
3. How did you get into the gaming industry?
A family friend first involved me with the gaming industry.
4. What was the first gaming product you worked on, and in what capacity?
I worked as an illustrator. I created some of the creature silhouettes used as a players’ guide in 13th Age Glorantha.
5. What was the last gaming product you worked on, and in what capacity?
I iIllustrated all the art in the Curious Things art pack for the Miskatonic Repository, a resource for Call of Cthulhu Keepers who wish to create and publish their own adventures on DriveThruRPG.
6. What has been the most challenging gaming product you’ve worked on, and why?
The Curious Things Miskatonic Repository art pack was probably the most challenging in the sense that I learned the most about how I worked.
7. What has been the most enjoyable/rewarding gaming product you’ve worked on, and why?
This would again be the Curious Things art pack because I now have a work that was solely illustrated by myself that people have purchased and used for their enjoyment. This is a point of pride for me!
And now for some more frivolous ones:
8. What is your favourite gaming snack?
Healthy answer: carrots and humous. Yummy answer: Doritos!
9. What’s the most unusual/exotic location you’ve gamed in? Or that one of your games has been played in?
I've gamed all around the world. From the tropical island of Isla Mujeres (Mexico) to the mountains of Oman.