Join us in Glorantha, Greg Stafford’s classic fantasy world of
richly imagined cultures, ferocious combat, and colliding mythologies.
Create your group’s unique Gloranthan campaign using 13th Age: the d20-rolling game of heroic fantasy, escalating combat, One Unique Things, and limb-ripping owlbears!
Developed by Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet.
For Game Masters, 13th Age Glorantha includes:
- More than 80 pages of monsters and enemies fully compatible with any 13th Age campaign, including Chaos priests, dragonsnails, scorpionmen, Crater Makers who call down the Moon, and the awesome Chaos demon known as the Crimson Bat.
- More than 60 pages of ready-to-run adventures and heroquests—venture into myth to refight the battles of the gods and gain their cosmic powers!
- A distinctive setting that will entertain longtime fans but is aimed at gamers who've never heard of Glorantha.
If you’re a 13th Age player you’ll find:
- 5 new classes, including the hell mother who summons Darkness spirits and giant spiders; the swordmaster Humakti who wields Death; and the trickster who (in theory!) funnels your bad luck onto your enemies.
- 5 new class variants, including the wind lord, a fighter with magical storm-related exploits; and the rebel, a rogue with the supernatural ability to get where he’s not supposed to be.
- 2 new PC races, the trolls and ducks, plus Gloranthan humans with new cultural traits.
IF YOU DON’T FIGHT, WE ALL DIE!
What the Critics Say
"13th Age Glorantha is a stunning migration of the Glorantha setting to the acclaimed 13th Age games system, in a format that does full justice to both. A superb reframing of a classic RPG game world... Sheer Gaming Delight"—Paul StJohn MacIntosh review, RPG.Net.
"A 400+ page love letter to Greg Stafford’s World of Glorantha, one of the most extensively developed and renowned fantasy settings of all time"—EN World.
"13G gets an enthusiastic thumbs up... It is clear the authors love Glorantha, and their giddy enthusiasm is on every page"—Andrew Logan Montgomery, Exploring the Otherworlds of Fiction, Magic, and Gaming.
"There is a lot to like in this book… The conversational tone of the rules means that you never have to wonder why something was done in the game."—Gnome Stew.
This is not a complete rule system
The 13th Age Core Rules are required to use this book. You can buy that from Pelgrane Press here.
Buy this PDF now and get a coupon for hardcover version later!
So you want to purchase the hardcover version, but really want to get your hands on the 13th Age Glorantha PDF so you don't have to wait. We have you covered! When you buy 13th Age Glorantha PDF now, we will send you a discount coupon that will offset the PDF purchase price once the hardcover version is available.