Unexpected Tales From Beyond the Grave
Undead & Unbound is a book of fiction celebrating those who have returned from the grave — in all their glory and in whatever form they take. You will find the famous blood-drinkers and flesh eaters here, but also ghosts, patched-together reanimates, fiends of myth and folklore, and some not-so-easily-identifiable creatures from beyond the grave.
Nineteen tales take the undead to their limits. From the distant past to the far-flung future, and to all corners of the Earth, the undead are eternal and everywhere: symbiotes, parasites, monster mash-ups and ghoulish grins, bleak tales of inescapable dread, an ancient evil from a far-away land with unspeakable dietary needs, a boy and his…well, it’s not a dog. History is brought to (un)life. Ghosts, specters, phantoms and haunts of every sort. Not-so-easily-classifiable stories that do new things with the basic premise of what’s alive, what’s dead, and what’s neither.
And yes, you lovers of all things zombie—fear-not, for your favorite flesh eaters are here but, thankfully, not exactly as you would expect them.
Undead & Unbound celebrates all things from beyond the grave, the different, and no matter how old the bones, new life can always be found.
Selected and edited by Brian M. Sammons annd David Conyers. Cover art by Paul Mudie. 288 pages. Trade Paperback.
The Tales Included:
- Blind Item by Cody Goodfellow
- Dead Baby Keychain Blues by Gary McMahon
- A Personal Apocalypse by Mercedes M. Yardley
- The Unexpected by Mark Allan Gunnells
- Incarnate by David Dunwoody
- Marionettes by Robert Neilson
- Undead Night of the Undeadest Undead by C.J. Henderson
- I Am Legion by Robert M. Price
- When Dark Things Sleep by Damien Walters Grintalis
- Descanse En Paz by William Meikle
- Thunder in Old Kilpatrick by Gustavo Bondoni
- Phallus Incarnate by Glynn Owen Barrass
- Wreckers by Tom Lynch
- Scavenger by Oscar Rios
- In the House of Millions of Years by John Goodrich
- Romero 2.0 by Brian M. Sammons and David Conyers
- Mother Blood by Scott David Aniolowski
- The Unforgiving Court by David Schembri
- North of the Arctic Circle by Peter Rawlik
Inventory locations for this Product
All products will ship from the closest warehouse, and shipping is calculated per warehouse. We recommend you try to submit orders for a single warehouse at a time. See here for more examples.
eBook Included with Book - Add it to Cart after you choose this.
if you add Undead & Unbound to your cart, the Undead & Unbound eBook will be available for free! You should add the eBook to your shopping cart after you add the physical book in order to receive your FREE eBook. Please check your shopping cart for a link to the eBook before you begin the check out process.