Into the Wild
The Smoking Ruin & Other Stories contains ready-to-play adventures for RuneQuest, taking adventurers across the untamed South Wilds, a region filled with reclusive villagers, ancient ruins, beast folk, troll spirits, undead, wolf-brothers, dinosaurs, monstrous mercenary companies, living trees, surly river spirits, and worse!
Inside, you’ll find:
- The South Wilds, a description of this dangerous, mysterious region
- The Wild Temple, the secrets of this sacred Beast Man shrine and its inhabitants
- The Smoking Ruin, a full-length adventure taking adventurers into haunted streets of the Smoking Ruin in search of a lost artifact
- The Lost Valley, a secluded refuge hotly contested over by its neighbors
- Urvantan’s Tower, a full-length adventure in which the fate of the Lost Valley is decided
- The Grove of Green Rock, a serialized adventure taking place over a span of years
This product requires RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha to play.
What the Critics Say
"There is a line on the dust jacket of the Guide to Glorantha that reads; ‘Glorantha is the technicolor cure for bland, pseudo-medieval generic fantasy.’ Normally when you read something like this, you can be forgiven for thinking it is self-aggrandizing, pretentious crap. Not in this case. If you have any doubts, all you need do is look at exhibit A, The Smoking Ruin & Other Stories. Seriously. You can open to any random page and find proof that--yes Toto--you aren't in Thedas, or Middle-earth, or Faerûn any more."—Andrew Logan Montgomery, Exploring the Otherworlds of Fiction, Magic, and Gaming.
Physical Product Settings
Is Physical Product: [N]
Has Inventory: [Y]
United States: [Y]
United Kingdom: [Y]
Is PDF Available: [Y]
PDF Product Name: [The Smoking Ruin & Other Stories - PDF]
PDF Product Link: [/the-smoking-ruin-other-stories-pdf/]
Has Physical Product: [Y]
Is Physical Available: [N]
Physical Product Name: [The Smoking Ruin & Other Stories - Hardcover]
Physical Product Link: [/the-smoking-ruin-other-stories-hardcover/]