by Greg Stafford, Jeff Richard, and Sandy Petersen
A world of gods, heroes, and mythic fantasy, fully described in epic detail.
Coming in at a collective 928 pages and 14 pounds, the two volumes of the Guide to Glorantha (which are 10 by 12 inch, full color, hardcover books) and the Argan Argar Atlas collectively make a complete encyclopedia and atlas of Glorantha. Cosmology, culture, geography, history, mythology, people, and places are all explored in never before published detail. Hundreds of maps and illustrations bring the setting to life.
The Guide to Glorantha is more than just a roleplaying game supplement and are not written for any particular role-playing game rules system.
- The major human cultures of Glorantha
- The Elder Races
- Mythos and History
- The Major Pantheons
- Comprehensive and detailed information on all the lands of Genertela, Pamaltela, and the islands of Glorantha, including color maps, population and political maps, and descriptions of every human settlement of more than 1000 people.
- Constellations and planets of Glorantha
- Weather systems
- Detailed information on the Red Moon
- Information on the Hero Wars
and much much more.
Want More? Buy the book and get the PDF included!
Why just buy the PDF when you get included with the printed copy?
If you add the Guide to Glorantha to your cart, you should add the Guide to Glorantha PDF to your shopping cart after you add the physical book in order to receive your FREE PDF. Please check your shopping cart for a link to the PDF before you begin the check out process.