by Greg Stafford, Jeff Richard, and Sandy Petersen
A world of gods, heroes, and mythic fantasy, fully described in epic detail.
Coming in at a collective 928 pages and 14 pounds, the two volumes of the Guide to Glorantha (which are 10 by 12 inch, full color, hardcover books) and the Argan Argar Atlas collectively make a complete encyclopedia and atlas of Glorantha. Cosmology, culture, geography, history, mythology, people, and places are all explored in never before published detail. Hundreds of maps and illustrations bring the setting to life.
The Guide to Glorantha is more than just a roleplaying game supplement and are not written for any particular role-playing game rules system.
- The major human cultures of Glorantha
- The Elder Races
- Mythos and History
- The Major Pantheons
- Comprehensive and detailed information on all the lands of Genertela, Pamaltela, and the islands of Glorantha, including color maps, population and political maps, and descriptions of every human settlement of more than 1000 people.
- Constellations and planets of Glorantha
- Weather systems
- Detailed information on the Red Moon
- Information on the Hero Wars
and much much more.
Physical Product Settings
Is Physical Product: [N]
Has Inventory: [Y]
United States: [Y]
United Kingdom: [Y]
Has Lulu: [Y]
Lulu Product Name: [Nameless Horrors - POD]
Lulu Product Link: [/nameless-horrors-pod/]
Is PDF Available: [Y]
PDF Product Name: [RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha - PDF]
PDF Product Link: [/runequest-roleplaying-in-glorantha-pdf/]
Has Physical Product: [Y]
Is Physical Available: [Y]
Physical Product Name: [The Guide to Glorantha]
Physical Product Link: [/the-guide-to-glorantha/]