The ENnies are the annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming, and voting is live!
This year the Stars Continue to be Right, with Chaosium picking up seven nominations, and licensees, partners, and friends in the Call of Cthulhu Mythos picking up another eight, including Product of the Year for the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's Masks of Nyarlathotep Gamer Prop Set.
Chaosium fans—we need your support, and your votes!
How you can vote for Chaosium, Call of Cthulhu, and RuneQuest at the ENnies:
1. Go to the ENnies page: http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2019
2. Vote 1 for the Call of Cthulhu/Chaosium product in these categories:
- Best Adventure — Masks of Nyarlathotep, Chaosium Inc.
- Best Art, Cover — Call of Cthulhu – Terror Australis 2nd Edition, Chaosium Inc.
- Best Art, Interior — RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha Slipcase Set, Chaosium Inc.
- Best RPG Related Product — Miskatonic University: The Restricted Collection, Chaosium Inc
- Best Rules — Call of Cthulhu Starter Set, Chaosium Inc.
- Best Setting — Call of Cthulhu – Terror Australis 2nd Edition, Chaosium Inc.
- Best Supplement — The Glorantha Sourcebook, Chaosium Inc
3. Your second favourite gets a "2" vote, third favourite gets a “3”, and so on. Please also vote for our Mythos licensees, partners, and friends!
- PRODUCT OF THE YEAR — Masks of Nyarlathotep Gamer Prop Set, HPLHS
- Best Aid/Accessory – Non-Digital — Masks of Nyarlathotep Gamer Prop Set, HPLHS
- Best Electronic Book — Fear’s Sharp Little Needles, Stygian Fox Publishing
- Best Monster/Adversary — Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos for 5e, Petersen Games; Hideous Creatures: A Bestiary of the Cthulhu Mythos, Pelgrane Press
- Best Online Content — Seth Skorkowsky, Seth Skorkowsky
- Best RPG Related Product — Dark Adventure Radio Theatre - Masks of Nyarlathotep, HPLHS
- Best Supplement — The 7th Edition Guide to Cthulhu Invictus, Golden Goblin Press
4. Choose Chaosium as your FAN FAVOURITE PUBLISHER - we'd be flattered! Like the Great Old One himself, Chaosium has arisen from the depths, and your support keep us above the waves.
5. Tell your friends who are Call of Cthulhu and Chaosium fans to submit their vote too!
Congratulations to the many talented writers, artists, creators and fans world-wide involved in Chaosium's and Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition's continuing success, and the triumphant return of RuneQuest—these nominations are a testament to your talent, dedication, and support!
Voting is live and runs until July 21, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.