By Jason Durall, RuneQuest creative director
The Starter Set for RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha is coming! Between now and its release later this year, RuneQuest creative director Jason Durall's Design Diary will share insights about the development of this exciting new boxed set which will introduce the RuneQuest RPG and Greg Stafford's mythic world of Glorantha to all-new audiences.
- Diary #1: What to expect in the RQ Starter Set
- Diary #2: Cover Art reveal, and what's inside the box
- Diary #3: The new adventurers
- Diary #4: More about the new adventurers
- Diary #5: Welcome to Jonstown, setting for the Starter Set (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #6: Creating the Jonstown City Maps (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #7: Printer's proofs are back!
- Diary #8: A Gateway to Adventure
- Diary #9: Beyond the Starter Set
A guest post from Chaosium President Rick Meints - he's got something exciting to share!
Rick: I thought this might be of interest to those wondering where we are at with the RuneQuest Starter Set. This is the finished product express delivered this afternoon, direct from the printer. The rest are on their way to our five fulfillment warehouses (US, UK, EU, AUS, CAN), which will take some time to get all around the globe.
As you'll see, no room for any dead air inside this box!