Play Harlem Unbound on the Roll20 virtual tabletop
Posted by Michael O'Brien on 27th Aug 2020
Play Harlem Unbound 2nd Edition on the Roll20 virtual tabletop!
Seven Call of Cthulhu scenario adventures with book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT, including over 100 NPCs and 14 maps with GM layer information and Dynamic Lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros.
Play with less prep - this is what you get:
- Seven scenarios including Harlem Hellfighters Never Die and Your Name in the Book
- Over 15 creatures with in-app drag-and-drop including Mythos monsters, the Baron in Blues, the zonbi, and a cast of characters to populate your Harlem world.
- Unique occupations tailored to Harlem and ready-to-play investigators
- A crash course on addressing race in gaming and the history of Harlem.
- Character Art Pack for investigators and NPCs alike featuring the gorgeous art of Harlem Unbound on pre-made tokens and handouts.
Available now on the Roll20 Marketplace.