Indispensible Resources for the Nephilim Gamemaster
This book contains a number of resources useful to the Nephilim gamemaster. It starts out with a history, outlining the Nephilim's perspective on the entire breadth of universal history, from the big bang to Today.
Further sections cover:
- The secret history of the Nephilim, composing a timeline from the beginnign fo the universe to the end of the world as we know it.
- Rules for Artifacts and Sentient Relics of amazing power.
- A bestiary of new elemental creatures.
- Gamemaster's advice on starting and running a Nephilim campaign.
- Advice on plotting Nephilim scenarios and creating useful and interesting gamemaster character opponents.
- Guidelines on using a simple Tarot reading to create Nephilim adventurers and flesh out characters.
- Detailed San Francisco Bay Area campaign setting.
Note: This is a Bookmarked Scan of the original printed product
Physical Product Settings
Is Physical Product: [N]
Has Inventory: [Y]
United States: [Y]
United Kingdom: [Y]
Has Lulu: [N]
Lulu Product Name: [Nameless Horrors - POD]
Lulu Product Link: [/nameless-horrors-pod/]
Is PDF Available: [N]
PDF Product Name: [Y]
PDF Product Link: [/Y/]
Has Physical Product: [N]
Is Physical Available: [N]
Physical Product Name: [Y]
Physical Product Link: [Y]
- Year Released:
- 1st Edition Nephilim
- Page Count:
- Black & White PDF Scan
- Shannon Appel, Adrian Czajkowski, Kenneth Hite, Ross Isaacs, Eric Rowe, Sam Shirley, Greg Stafford, Ian Young
- Cover Artist:
- Sam Shirley
- Interior Artists:
- Heather McKinney, Amit Mukherjee