There's an interesting selection of new titles in the Miskatonic Repository, check them out!
A Tableau of Red
Helen Yau ($4.95, 42 page PDF)
For the past few weeks, summer school artist Cesar Dominguez has been dreaming of a strange world. Walking through a landscape of vivid colours and patterns, his vision pulsates in time with discordant melodies and whispers. Strange moving shapes in the corner of his sight have been urging him to share his visions with others, so they too can join in the harrowing beauty.
A Tableau of Red takes place in Modern-Day Barcelona and is suitable for 4 experienced Investigators or 5-6 novice ones.
Marco Carrer ($1.50, 18 page PDF)
It’s the year 2035, the world as we know is gone. The governments are a memory of the past, the law doesn’t apply anymore, and we live in a dog bite dog kind of society, where only the fittest can survive. The players task is simple: find the outpost where safety is supposed to be a certainty. It's not going to be easy but where there is a will there is a way.
Stephen E. Wall ($4.39, 37 page PDF)
In the dusty foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains an impressionable youth treads upon unhallowed ground in search of a buried fortune. Will your investigators be able to brave outlaws, rattlesnakes, distrustful backwoods folk, and alien horrors to save John Zalud from the terror he has awoken in the black depths of Moses Mountain? Or will all they know turn to ash in the belly of the Malignity?
The Malignity is a classic era Call of Cthulhu scenario set in rural California.
The Big Game Hunt
Danial Carrol ($3.99, 37 page PDF)
The Big-Game Hunt is a Pulp Cthulhu scenario set in the Victorian "gaslight" era. The players play as villains, rather than heroes, and are tasked by a retired big-game hunter to track down and hunt a legendary beast known as "The Six-legged Rhino". The adventure leads the villains from London, through Cairo, and into the very heart of the Sahara desert, with plenty of pulp adventure and danger along the way.
- [Korean] 2nd Call (Korean). From Cohane Tsuyuri ($5.00, 5 page PDF)
- [Korean] Fine, Wild Flower. 야생화를 위한 음악회 (korean). From NOAH ($5.00, 70 page PDF)
- [Korean] Under the Camelia 카멜리아 아래에서 (korean). From NOAH ($5.00, 70 page PDF)
- [Korean] A Red Spider Lily Tower 꽃무릇이 피는 탑 (korean). From NOAH ($6.00, 80 page PDF)
- [Korean] Queen's Train 여왕의 기차 (Korean). From 백쥐 BaekJwi ($4.00, 29 page PDF)
- [Korean] Library of Alexandria 알렉산드리아 도서관 (Korean). From 백쥐 BaekJwi ($4.00, 54 page PDF)
- [Korean] Knight's Oath 기사의 맹세 (Korean). From 백쥐 BaekJwi ($4.00, 30 page PDF)
- [Korean] Desert prayer 사막의 기도 (Korean). From 백쥐 BaekJwi ($4.00, 44 page PDF)
- [Korean] 사랑하는 당신에게 메인디쉬를. Beksso Sancmachine ($5.25, 23 page PDF)
- [Polish] Zgrozy: Kobiety międzywojnia. Jacek Radzymiński ($2.00, 25 page PDF)
WHAT IS THE MISKATONIC REPOSITORY?
Are you a Keeper looking for new scenarios and story elements? A player looking for something mysterious to spark a character idea? Is your group looking for eerie ideas to use in your game? The Miskatonic Repository is where you can find —and create —self-published material for the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game.
Interested in submitting content? Go here to see the guidelines, and here for the additional guidelines. No extra license is required. Get started and download the MS Word template or the InDesign template for Miskatonic Repository submissions, and check out our other free creator resources.