By Jason Durall, RuneQuest creative director
The Starter Set for RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha is coming! Between now and its release later this year, RuneQuest creative director Jason Durall's Design Diary will share insights about the development of this exciting new boxed set which will introduce the RuneQuest RPG and Greg Stafford's mythic world of Glorantha to all-new audiences.
- Diary #1: What to expect in the RQ Starter Set
- Diary #2: Cover Art reveal, and what's inside the box
- Diary #3: The new adventurers
- Diary #4: More about the new adventurers
- Diary #5: Welcome to Jonstown, setting for the Starter Set (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #6: Creating the Jonstown City Maps (guest post by Jeff Richard)
- Diary #7: Printer's proofs are back!
- Diary #8: A Gateway to Adventure
- Diary #9: Beyond the Starter Set
- Diary #10: Take a look at an advance copy of the Starter Set (guest post by Rick Meints)
A guest post from Chaosium Vice President Michael O'Brien:
MOB: OK, now this is cool: I was handing over the advance copy of the RuneQuest Starter Set I'd recently received to my colleagues David and Jim of the Stream of Chaos. They are going to make the Chaosium Unveiled video for it. And look what we discovered happens when you line up all the back covers of the booklets within...