Your adventures in Sartar continue with the Sartar Companion! Explore the lands of the Colymar Tribe, seek knowledge at the Jonstown Library, wander the roads and backcountry of Sartar, or play through seven new campaign scenarios. Return to Apple Lane, fight dragons, quest for aid from a powerful nature goddess, confront the feuds of ghosts, steal a dwarf artifact from the trolls, quest for the sacred Lawstaff, and survive the approach of the terrible Crimson Bat!
The Sartar Companion is the sequel to Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes. It is a huge setting and scenario book that gives you the opportunity for countless hours of sandbox adventure in the Kingdom of Sartar. Play through seven campaign scenarios, dozens of encounters, and experience many locations and cults.
At 296 pages, including some 20 maps and hundreds of illustrations, Sartar Companion is a huge setting and scenario book that gives you the opportunity for countless hours of sandbox play in the Kingdom of Sartar setting:
- Detailed descriptions of many important locations in Sartar, including Jonstown, Clearwine, Runegate, the Colymar Wilds, Old Wind Temple, and the New Lunar Temple.
- More than 40 “Road” Encounters – each one forming the basis of a game session (or more).
- More than 30 Special Encounters – unique events, places, or individuals that help define Sartar as a setting.
- Seven complete campaign scenarios, all compatible with the Colymar Campaign fromSartar: Kingdom of Heroes.
- Complete writeups of the cults of Argan Argar, Babeester Gor, Eurmal, Heler, Kolat, and Odayla.
- And much much more!
Note: This is a PDF only.