New Pavis is a frontier city built by the heirs of Sartar as a refuge from the wars in Dragon Pass. Recently conquered by the Lunar Empire, Pavis is a place of scum and villainy, populated by outlaws, thieves, mad men, and rebels. Nearby is the Big Rubble, once a mighty city built by giants, now ruins inhabited by trolls, elves, dwarves, and Chaos monsters. Beyond are the wastelands of Prax, ruled by warring tribes of nomadic Praxian Beast Riders. Pavis is your gateway to adventure!
Pavis: Gateway to Adventure is the definitive guide to the classic Glorantha setting of New Pavis. Includes write-ups of all major locations, maps, cultures, cult write-ups, and four full-length scenarios. This book is perfect for starting a Pavis campaign, or as a place for your Sartarites to hide out from the Lunars and re-group!
Authors: Jeff Richard and Greg Stafford.
Download a color PDF of the Masks here.
To see the Pavis: Gateway to Adventure index click here.
Pavis: Gateway to Adventure contains 416 pages of “pure Gloranthan gold”, including:
- Character creation for Pavis heroes.
- Full write-ups for locations including New Pavis, Pavis Country, Sun Dome County, Prax, the Ruins of Feroda, and the Pavis Temple.
- 66 detailed random encounters and 20 special encounters for Prax, the River of Cradles, and Pavis – each an adventure in its own right.
- Four full-length scenarios: Rough Business; The Celestial Engine; Red Moon Rising; and the Purple Troll. Each features major characters, themes, and plotlines for campaigns set in Pavis.
- Dozens of adventure seeds.
- Full write-ups for six Gloranthan cults: Pavis, Flintnail, Lanbril, Yelmalio, Zola Fel, and the Seven Mothers.
- More than thirty maps!
Revisit the classic Glorantha setting as you have never seen it before!
Note: This is a PDF