BRP ADVENTURES presents thirteen adventures for the Basic Roleplaying system. These are drawn from the submissions for the first Basic Roleplaying Adventure Contest. Organized by genre, these stories illustrate the versatility of BRP and its adaptability to different kinds of storytelling. The following are the general genres and adventures included:
- Sharazar, by Andrei Baltakmans
- Travelers of Ka'rang, by Chad Bowser
- King John's Treasure, by Jean-Philipe Chapleau
- The Caravan, by Sverre Larne
- The Sign of the Goat, by Guy Dondlinger
- Going Up the Country, by R.J. Christensen
- The Black Book, by Stuart Godbolt
- Daybreak Tomorrow, by Rich Leduc
- Escape From the Slavelands, by Sarah Newton
- Terror At 6666 Feet, by Matt Steele
- Ruin Nation, by Jason Williams
- The Time Share, by Simon Yee
- Planet-Fall, by Bruce Thomson
BASIC ROLEPLAYING MONOGRAPHS are longer works by one or more authors on a subject of import to Basic Roleplaying players. On these products the author has also fulfilled the functions of editor and layout artist; we at Chaosium have done little in the way of editorial. We found these works compelling and thought that you would enjoy them. Through the publication of monographs we can offer our most loyal fans more information more easily, and evaluate the potential of these works for eventual release to the wholesale market.
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE BOOK. By many authors. 168 pages. 8.5 x 11" downloadable watermarked PDF book with cover images, created from electronic production files.